Sunday, March 27, 2011

How I feel doing this Travelogue...

In the creation of this Travelogue, I enjoyed finding out things about my neighborhood which I did not even know! There were a lot of things which enlightened my understanding of this neighborhood.

Some of the many challenges i faced during research was the lack of websites and information on my neighborhood and because of that I had to spend hours trying to search for any information. I could not use my own gained information as I was not sure whether it was really accurate. Another problem was the thought of knowing that the travelogue that I made will most probably never be seen by anyone unless I advertise the travelogue so that really slowed down progress.

If I were to get a second chance at doing this, I would be more enthusiastic about the work and a suggestion to the school to help in making this travelogue would be to set a prize for the best travelogue and maybe get that travelogue to be advertised or published into a book about Singapaore!

No comments:

Post a Comment